LeafCup® Moroccan Mint-Ronnefeldt-Bio

CHF13.50

inkl. 2,5 % MWST

contain: 2.4 g x 15  net weight 36g.
Ingredients: Green tea ** (powder) 75%, spearmint leaves 25%
Green tea with Curled mint
Die berühmten Kügelchen des Gunpowder komponiert mit erfrischender Minze.
SKU: 0094 Category: Tags: ,

Description

Ronnefeldt has been delivering high-class tea for 195 years. Since then, the company is looking back at a long tradition and focuses on enjoyment and luxury products.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “LeafCup® Moroccan Mint-Ronnefeldt-Bio”

You may also like…

x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security